Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bright Spots

I've been complaining a lot about the winter these last couple weeks, but just now when I went outside to take shots of how dreary the garden looked now compared to the summer shots I posted a while ago and this is what I really found:

Double hellebores in full glory.


Hellebores and heather--my favorite this time of year.


Irises and crocuses from the little packages that "we" (Tony was so excited about them!) gave out at our Michigan wedding celebration.


And a Fairy Door!!!!



And this one I like to call "juxtaposition".

If you ever wondered why the hell it is taking us so long to finish our house, look back at that picture and this one
or this one, depending on the season and you'll get the idea.

I can hardly breath when I look at this. This should also answer any questions anyone has on why I don't ski anymore - This is a Tony ski trip! Seriously, I feel like I'm falling when I look at that.

I prefer fairy doors, frankly.

Actually I don't, but the chicken inside me does.

No comments:

Post a Comment