Friday, February 6, 2009

Testing. Testing



I don't intend for this to be a house remodel blog AT ALL. Even though I'm sure that will figure more prominently than I like- probably in the same unfortunate ratio it does in our lives in general.

Anyway, I was looking for photos I had at work to test out this feature. Things look so much better in the summer. All the way around. Looking back at this now I can't believe how lush it looks. It's a big soggy mess now.
We also have windows and a door now. No steps to the door, but it's ready whenever the weather gets back around to letting us work outside.

[Cheating again- this picture taken and posted 2/15/09 for comparison with the summer shot. Note not just the lack of lush, but the windows and door are in. And you can see the ledger where the porch will be one day.]

2 comments:

  1. Wow. It is amazing to compare those photos. Even more amazing that you are standing in the EXACT same spot!
    I enjoy reading this, Erin! And the pictures make me feel like I'm closer.

    Love you
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to learn how to do a blog, too. Will you teach me this weekend?

    ReplyDelete